Toddlers’ Cottage is a Child Development Centre that seeks to provide quality care and nurture to every child enrolled at its centre. The Centre boasts a team of professional dedicated and qualified Early Childhood Educators and care-givers who are committed to children’s well-being and development. Toddlers’ Cottage has in place a proprietary bilingual curriculum that seeks to build up a child in every aspect, be it intellectual, linguistic, creative, emotional, cultural and physical development with a strong emphasis on practical hands-on activities. The Centre recognises the need to build resilience in a child, with confidence, competence and character as the key towards the child’s future success.
Toddlers’ Cottage had over the years built a strong partnership between the centre (with our team of teachers) and parents of children enrolled at our centre. This partnership, fostered through channels of communications and regular updates and feedback to parents, as well as activities that promotes parent-child bonding is pivotal to our success as an Early Childhood Development Centre.
At Toddlers’ Cottage, we see our niche in the community as complementing the pivotal roles of parents in children’s upbringing and nurture. Parenting in Singapore is becoming more challenging as we grapple with a busy lifestyle resulting in a conflict in roles between holding on to a full-time job and attending to the needs of our children. The answer to this dilemma is to build strong family ties, with a strong parent-child bonding the basis of building up a child. The childcare services that Toddlers’ Cottage renders to parents bridges the gap and lends the much needed support to parents in fulfilling their roles and responsibilities in society.
- We believe that every child deserves the best care possible for his or her nurture and development.
- We seek to provide a conducive environment best suited for a child’s well-balanced learning.
- Our comprehensive and diversified curriculum seeks to equip a child for the society.
- We seek to deliver our best services through team work, continual staff development, a high level of professionalism and good centre management.
- We seek to inculcate sound interpersonal relationship and bonding among our staff, children and their parents and partners in community
Mission & Vision Statement
To develop a child to the fullest – a child resilient, imbued with confidence, competence and character
To be the leading provider of Early Childhood Development Programme in the community, trusted among parents
Our Core Values
Toddlers’ Cottage seeks to provide a safe, developmentally inclusive environment for all children enrolled at our centre. Our focus is to provide a stimulating early learning and child care experience which promotes each child’s social/emotional, physical and cognitive development.
We achieve that by adhering to our Core Values which are best summed up in the following succinct statements:
- Passion: Committed in heart and mind
- Integrity: We seek to win the trust of all parents
- Diversity: We embrace diversity in team building
- Innovation: Constantly moving forward and improving
- Teachers as Facilitators to make learning fun
- Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
- Empathy: Awareness and sympathy towards the weak
- Success through Teamwork
- Quality: What we do, we do well